Doors will open on Sunday at 07:30 AM
Click Here to read important schedule details.
- Arrive at the venue approximately 1 hour before your scheduled STAGING time. We often run ahead of schedule.
- Please make sure you are compliant with the Hygiene and Uniform Guidelines (Page 18/19). You will have to pass by the uniform checker prior to being granted entry into the Pit.
- Weigh in prior to reporting to STAGING for your uniform check. We typically will call your division 15 minutes prior to the posted STAGING time.
- Kids can weigh in as soon as the doors open. Adults may weigh in as early as they like as long as there are no kids currently in line. For 2 day tournaments, adults must weigh in on their competition date.
- Once you’ve cleared the uniform check, stand in the PIT line according to your mat number. You will wait here until a ring coordinator calls you.
- Once you enter the PIT, you cannot leave unless given permission by the Pit Manager.
- The STAGING time is not your competition time. The competition times are typically in 1 hour blocks and start 30 minutes after your STAGING time.
- This division was added to help us provide a match for a competitor without an opponent. You were the closest in age/weight/experience level.
- This division is more challenging, but it is a competitive match.
- This division is completely optional. If you do not want to participate in this division, please notify the PIT manager as soon as possible.
- You will compete in your primary division first. Once that division is 100% complete, please return back immediately to the PIT to check in for your 2nd division.