The AGF is committed to doing our part in keeping you safe during the current COVID-19 pandemic.
While indoors, we encourage our competitors and spectators to do the following:
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask at all times
- Maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others
- Use hand sanitizer and wash your hands regularly
If you have experienced any of the following, please do not compete or attend any AGF event:
- Tested positive with Covid-19 within the past 10 days (even if you have tested recently as negative).
- If you have had prolonged contact with a person who tested positive with Covid-19 within the past 10 days.
- If you experience two or more of the following symptoms: cough, wheeze, shortness of breath, fatigue).
- If your temperature is greater than 100.7 F within the last 7 days.
Please err on the side of caution. If you think you should sit out, then please do so.