We are thankful to be able to host an event and have your participation. We need your assistance in following these policies to ensure we can continue hosting and participating in BJJ events. With that said, we are implementing the following policies for this event.
- Temperature checks will be conducted at the door. Anyone 100 degrees or higher will be refused entry.
- If you have knowingly had contact with someone that has had COVID-19 over the past 14 days, we ask that you do not enter the premises. The same request applies if you are experiencing symptoms: cough, fever, sore throat, loss of smell/taste, etc.
- Masks are required to enter the facility and we ask that you wear them at all times unless you are actively competing, in the coaches chair, or eating/drinking. Children 2 and under are not required to wear a mask.
- When leaving the facility, all attendees are to use the side exit door. This is the help limit congestion at the front of the facility and concession areas.
- We ask that competitors arrive no earlier than 1 1/2 hours prior to their competition time. Adult competitors that want to weigh in earlier may enter for weigh ins, but we would appreciate if you would leave immediately after to help us keep the number of people in the facility down.
- We have padded the schedule a bit to allow us to periodically clean the mats and barricades. This may cause us to run ahead of schedule. Please pay attention to the P/A calls for your staging times and be prepared to compete prior to your scheduled time.
Doors will open on Saturday at 07:30 AM
Click here to view instructions on how to read the schedule.
- Arrive at the venue approximately 1 hour before your scheduled STAGING time. We often run ahead of schedule.
- Please make sure you are compliant with the Hygiene and Uniform Guidelines (Page 18/19). You will have to pass by the uniform checker prior to being granted entry into the Pit.
- Weigh in prior to reporting to STAGING for your uniform check. We typically will call your division 15 minutes prior to the posted STAGING time.
- Kids can weigh in as soon as the doors open. Adults may weigh in as early as they like as long as there are no kids currently in line. For 2 day tournaments, adults must weigh in on their competition date.
- Once you’ve cleared the uniform check, stand in the PIT line according to your mat number. You will wait here until a ring coordinator calls you.
- Once you enter the PIT, you cannot leave unless given permission by the Pit Manager.
- The STAGING time is not your competition time. The competition times are typically in 1 hour blocks and start 30 minutes after your STAGING time.
- This division was added to help us provide a match for a competitor without an opponent. You were the closest in age/weight/experience level.
- This division is more challenging, but it is a competitive match.
- This division is completely optional. If you do not want to participate in this division, please notify the PIT manager as soon as possible.
- You will compete in your primary division first. Once that division is 100% complete, please return back immediately to the PIT to check in for your 2nd division.