Spectator Tickets and Will Call
All spectator ticket purchases being made at the tournament will be handled through the facility's box office.
If you have already purchased spectator tickets during registration, then please proceed to the AGF check in table. We don't know the exact layout of the facility yet, but we are hoping to put it relatively close to the box office booth.
Parents - if you need to purchase spectator tickets, please do that first and then come to the AGF check in table to get your kid(s) checked in.
Competitors - please go directly to the AGF check in table.
Coaches - Coach passes are first-come-first-serve. Each team is allowed a specific number of passes based upon the number of competitors they have. Once they are taken, all additional coaches will need to purchase spectator tickets.
Doors will open on Saturday at 07:30 AM
EARLY REGISTRATIONENDS July 11, 2022 @ 11:59 PM
NORMAL REGISTRATIONENDS July 18, 2022 @ 11:59 PM
LATE REGISTRATIONENDS July 25, 2022 @ 11:59 PM
Spectator TicketsPurchased during Registration $10.00
Purchased at the door $15.00
To better enjoy your tournament experience, please review the documents and important dates listed below.
Tiny Kids (4-5) compete for 1/2 price, and Black belts compete for free at this tournament. Please register like normal.
Monday, July 11th
Early Registration Ends at 11:59 PM
Monday, July 18th
Normal Registration Ends at 11:59 PM
Monday, July 25th
Late Registration Ends at 11:59 PM
Monday, July 25th
Competitor Correction Deadline at 11:59 PM
Tuesday, July 26th
Brackets Released by 4:00 PM
Wednesday, July 27th
Brackets Correction Deadline at 12:00 PM
Friday, July 29th
Schedule Released by 12:00 PM
Doors open at 07:30 AM
Weigh Ins begin at 07:30 AM
Adults may weigh in as early as 07:30 AM, however Kids in line receive priority.
- Arrive at the venue approximately 1 hour before your scheduled STAGING time. We often run ahead of schedule.
- Please make sure you are compliant with the Hygiene and Uniform Guidelines (Page 18/19). You will have to pass by the uniform checker prior to being granted entry into the Pit.
- Weigh in prior to reporting to STAGING for your uniform check. We typically will call your division 15 minutes prior to the posted STAGING time.
- Kids can weigh in as soon as the doors open. Adults may weigh in as early as they like as long as there are no kids currently in line. For 2 day tournaments, adults must weigh in on their competition date.
- Once you’ve cleared the uniform check, stand in the PIT line according to your mat number. You will wait here until a ring coordinator calls you.
- Once you enter the PIT, you cannot leave unless given permission by the Pit Manager.
- The STAGING time is not your competition time. The competition times are typically in 1 hour blocks and start 30 minutes after your STAGING time.