Doors will open on Saturday at 07:30 AM
EARLY REGISTRATIONENDS October 9, 2023 @ 11:59 PM
1 Division: $75.00 (Juvenile / Adult) (Includes Free Shirt)
1 Division: $75.00 (Kids) (Includes Free Shirt)
NORMAL REGISTRATIONENDS October 16, 2023 @ 11:59 PM
1 Division: $95.00 (Juvenile / Adult)
1 Division: $95.00 (Kids)
LATE REGISTRATIONENDS October 23, 2023 @ 11:59 PM
1 Division: $115.00 (Juvenile / Adult)
1 Division: $115.00 (Kids)
ADDITIONAL DIVISIONS($20.00 Juvenile / Adult) ($20.00 Kids)
Spectator TicketsPurchased during Registration $10.00
Purchased at the door $15.00
To better enjoy your tournament experience, please review the documents and important dates listed below.
Tiny Kids (4-5) compete for 1/2 price, and Black belts compete for free at this tournament. Please register like normal.
Monday, October 9th
Early Registration Ends at 11:59 PM
Monday, October 16th
Normal Registration Ends at 11:59 PM
Monday, October 23rd
Late Registration Ends at 11:59 PM
Monday, October 23rd
Competitor Correction Deadline at 11:59 PM
Tuesday, October 24th
Brackets Released by 4:00 PM
Wednesday, October 25th
Brackets Correction Deadline at 12:00 PM
Friday, October 27th
Schedule Released by 12:00 PM
Doors open at 07:30 AM
Weigh Ins begin at 07:30 AM
Adults may weigh in as early as 07:30 AM, however Kids in line receive priority.
- Arrive at the venue approximately 1 hour before your scheduled STAGING time. We often run ahead of schedule.
- Please make sure you are compliant with the Hygiene and Uniform Guidelines (Page 18/19). You will have to pass by the uniform checker prior to being granted entry into the Pit.
- Weigh in prior to reporting to STAGING for your uniform check. We typically will call your division 15 minutes prior to the posted STAGING time.
- Kids can weigh in as soon as the doors open. Adults may weigh in as early as they like as long as there are no kids currently in line. For 2 day tournaments, adults must weigh in on their competition date.
- Once you’ve cleared the uniform check, stand in the PIT line according to your mat number. You will wait here until a ring coordinator calls you.
- Once you enter the PIT, you cannot leave unless given permission by the Pit Manager.
- The STAGING time is not your competition time. The competition times are typically in 1 hour blocks and start 30 minutes after your STAGING time.