Event CancellationUnfortunately, this event has been cancelled. This is due to another event being scheduled in the same area that impacts our registration numbers. All paid competitors will be issued refunds shortly.
Doors will open on Saturday at 07:30 AM
EARLY REGISTRATIONENDS November 28, 2022 @ 11:59 PM
NORMAL REGISTRATIONENDS December 5, 2022 @ 11:59 PM
LATE REGISTRATIONENDS December 12, 2022 @ 11:59 PM
Spectator TicketsPurchased during Registration $10.00
Purchased at the door $15.00
To better enjoy your tournament experience, please review the documents and important dates listed below.
Tiny Kids (4-5) compete for 1/2 price, and Black belts compete for free at this tournament. Please register like normal.
Monday, November 28th
Early Registration Ends at 11:59 PM
Monday, December 5th
Normal Registration Ends at 11:59 PM
Monday, December 12th
Late Registration Ends at 11:59 PM
Monday, December 12th
Competitor Correction Deadline at 11:59 PM
Tuesday, December 13th
Brackets Released by 4:00 PM
Wednesday, December 14th
Brackets Correction Deadline at 12:00 PM
Friday, December 16th
Schedule Released by 12:00 PM
Doors open at 07:30 AM
Weigh Ins begin at 07:30 AM
Adults may weigh in as early as 07:30 AM, however Kids in line receive priority.
- Arrive at the venue approximately 1 hour before your scheduled STAGING time. We often run ahead of schedule.
- Please make sure you are compliant with the Hygiene and Uniform Guidelines (Page 18/19). You will have to pass by the uniform checker prior to being granted entry into the Pit.
- Weigh in prior to reporting to STAGING for your uniform check. We typically will call your division 15 minutes prior to the posted STAGING time.
- Kids can weigh in as soon as the doors open. Adults may weigh in as early as they like as long as there are no kids currently in line. For 2 day tournaments, adults must weigh in on their competition date.
- Once you’ve cleared the uniform check, stand in the PIT line according to your mat number. You will wait here until a ring coordinator calls you.
- Once you enter the PIT, you cannot leave unless given permission by the Pit Manager.
- The STAGING time is not your competition time. The competition times are typically in 1 hour blocks and start 30 minutes after your STAGING time.