You have until NOON on Wednesday to make any corrections to the brackets. This includes your weight or belt rank changes. If you are over weight, you will be disqualified and not able to compete. If you will not make weight for the division you are in, please send an email to [email protected] before Wednesday at NOON.
Doors will open on Sunday at 07:30 AM
Click Here to read important schedule details.
- Arrive at the venue approximately 1 hour before your scheduled STAGING time. We often run ahead of schedule.
- Please make sure you are compliant with the Hygiene and Uniform Guidelines (Page 18/19). You will have to pass by the uniform checker prior to being granted entry into the Pit.
- Weigh in prior to reporting to STAGING for your uniform check. We typically will call your division 15 minutes prior to the posted STAGING time.
- Kids can weigh in as soon as the doors open. Adults may weigh in as early as they like as long as there are no kids currently in line. For 2 day tournaments, adults must weigh in on their competition date.
- Once you’ve cleared the uniform check, stand in the PIT line according to your mat number. You will wait here until a ring coordinator calls you.
- Once you enter the PIT, you cannot leave unless given permission by the Pit Manager.
- The STAGING time is not your competition time. The competition times are typically in 1 hour blocks and start 30 minutes after your STAGING time.
- This division was added to help us provide a match for a competitor without an opponent. You were the closest in age/weight/experience level.
- This division is more challenging, but it is a competitive match.
- This division is completely optional. If you do not want to participate in this division, please notify the PIT manager as soon as possible.
- You will compete in your primary division first. Once that division is 100% complete, please return back immediately to the PIT to check in for your 2nd division.