Doors will open on Saturday at 07:30 AM
EARLY REGISTRATIONENDS February 27, 2023 @ 23:59
1 Division: $75.00
NORMAL REGISTRATIONENDS March 6, 2023 @ 23:59
1 Division: $95.00
LATE REGISTRATIONENDS March 13, 2023 @ 23:59
1 Division: $115.00
Spectator TicketsPurchased during Registration $10.00
Purchased at the door $15.00
Please be sure to read the special information regarding this event.US Grappling Qualifiers
Monday, February 27th
Early Registration Ends at 23:59
Monday, March 6th
Normal Registration Ends at 23:59
Monday, March 13th
Late Registration Ends at 23:59
Monday, March 13th
Competitor Correction Deadline at 23:59
Tuesday, March 14th
Brackets Released by 16:00 PM
Wednesday, March 15th
Brackets Correction Deadline at 12:00
Friday, March 17th
Schedule Released by 12:00
Doors open at 07:30
Weigh Ins begin at 07:30
Adults may weigh in as early as 07:30, however Kids in line receive priority.
- Arrive at the venue approximately 1 hour before your scheduled STAGING time. We often run ahead of schedule.
- Please make sure you are compliant with the Hygiene and Uniform Guidelines (Page 18/19). You will have to pass by the uniform checker prior to being granted entry into the Pit.
- Weigh in prior to reporting to STAGING for your uniform check. We typically will call your division 15 minutes prior to the posted STAGING time.
- Kids can weigh in as soon as the doors open. Adults may weigh in as early as they like as long as there are no kids currently in line. For 2 day tournaments, adults must weigh in on their competition date.
- Once you’ve cleared the uniform check, stand in the PIT line according to your mat number. You will wait here until a ring coordinator calls you.
- Once you enter the PIT, you cannot leave unless given permission by the Pit Manager.
- The STAGING time is not your competition time. The competition times are typically in 1 hour blocks and start 30 minutes after your STAGING time.