Doors will open on Saturday at 07:30 AM
EARLY REGISTRATIONENDS April 17, 2023 @ 11:59 PM
1 Division: $75.00 (Includes Free Shirt)
NORMAL REGISTRATIONENDS April 24, 2023 @ 11:59 PM
1 Division: $95.00
LATE REGISTRATIONENDS May 1, 2023 @ 11:59 PM
1 Division: $115.00
Spectator TicketsPurchased during Registration $10.00
Purchased at the door $15.00
This event will be the BJJ portion of the LA Fitness Expo.
All spectator tickets will need to be purchased through the LA Fitness expo.
Monday, April 17th
Early Registration Ends at 11:59 PM
Monday, April 24th
Normal Registration Ends at 11:59 PM
Monday, May 1st
Late Registration Ends at 11:59 PM
Monday, May 1st
Competitor Correction Deadline at 11:59 PM
Tuesday, May 2nd
Brackets Released by 4:00 PM
Wednesday, May 3rd
Brackets Correction Deadline at 12:00 PM
Friday, May 5th
Schedule Released by 12:00 PM
Doors open at 07:30 AM
Weigh Ins begin at 07:30 AM
Adults may weigh in as early as 07:30 AM, however Kids in line receive priority.
- Arrive at the venue approximately 1 hour before your scheduled STAGING time. We often run ahead of schedule.
- Please make sure you are compliant with the Hygiene and Uniform Guidelines (Page 18/19). You will have to pass by the uniform checker prior to being granted entry into the Pit.
- Weigh in prior to reporting to STAGING for your uniform check. We typically will call your division 15 minutes prior to the posted STAGING time.
- Kids can weigh in as soon as the doors open. Adults may weigh in as early as they like as long as there are no kids currently in line. For 2 day tournaments, adults must weigh in on their competition date.
- Once you’ve cleared the uniform check, stand in the PIT line according to your mat number. You will wait here until a ring coordinator calls you.
- Once you enter the PIT, you cannot leave unless given permission by the Pit Manager.
- The STAGING time is not your competition time. The competition times are typically in 1 hour blocks and start 30 minutes after your STAGING time.