Event Cancellation / Rescheduled
Unfortunately, Hurricane Ian is causing a serious issue with our ability to run this event.
Most of our staff and equipment for this event is coming out of Florida, and with the hurricane expected to hit Category 4 soon, it is creating issues with our flights and ability for staff and equipment to arrive safely to the event. We have quite a few staff that have families. With school closures already happening, leaving early is not an option.
In addition, numerous competitors traveling in from Georgia have expressed concerns about the weather conditions and road safety. They have asked for us to reschedule at a later date. So, we feel it is in everyone's best interest to cancel this event and work on a rescheduled date.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause everyone. We hope that we've provided enough early notice to allow competitors to alter travel plans. We look forward to seeing you when we return.
Doors will open on Saturday at 07:30 AM
EARLY REGISTRATIONENDS September 12, 2022 @ 11:59 PM
NORMAL REGISTRATIONENDS September 19, 2022 @ 11:59 PM
LATE REGISTRATIONENDS September 26, 2022 @ 11:59 PM
ADDITIONAL DIVISIONS($20.00 Juvenile / Adult) ($20.00 Kids)
Spectator TicketsPurchased during Registration $10.00
Purchased at the door $15.00
To better enjoy your tournament experience, please review the documents and important dates listed below.
Tiny Kids (4-5) compete for 1/2 price, and Black belts compete for free at this tournament. Please register like normal.
Monday, September 12th
Early Registration Ends at 11:59 PM
Monday, September 19th
Normal Registration Ends at 11:59 PM
Monday, September 26th
Late Registration Ends at 11:59 PM
Monday, September 26th
Competitor Correction Deadline at 11:59 PM
Tuesday, September 27th
Brackets Released by 4:00 PM
Wednesday, September 28th
Brackets Correction Deadline at 12:00 PM
Friday, September 30th
Schedule Released by 12:00 PM
Doors open at 07:30 AM
Weigh Ins begin at 07:30 AM
Adults may weigh in as early as 07:30 AM, however Kids in line receive priority.
- Arrive at the venue approximately 1 hour before your scheduled STAGING time. We often run ahead of schedule.
- Please make sure you are compliant with the Hygiene and Uniform Guidelines (Page 18/19). You will have to pass by the uniform checker prior to being granted entry into the Pit.
- Weigh in prior to reporting to STAGING for your uniform check. We typically will call your division 15 minutes prior to the posted STAGING time.
- Kids can weigh in as soon as the doors open. Adults may weigh in as early as they like as long as there are no kids currently in line. For 2 day tournaments, adults must weigh in on their competition date.
- Once you’ve cleared the uniform check, stand in the PIT line according to your mat number. You will wait here until a ring coordinator calls you.
- Once you enter the PIT, you cannot leave unless given permission by the Pit Manager.
- The STAGING time is not your competition time. The competition times are typically in 1 hour blocks and start 30 minutes after your STAGING time.